2001 Hinckley 36′ Picnic Boat Classic
- Lift Kept (Indoor Stored in Summer)
- Serviced by Hinckley
- 1900 hours on Yanmar diesel
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley 36 Picnic Boat Classic 2001
- Builder: Hinckley
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Miami Beach, FL
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LY2-STE
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 1900
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 420|horsepower
- Ample seating with full forward-facing bench seat at stern covered in attractive neutral marine grade fabric.
- Large engine box cushion for additional seating with removable and adjustable seat back amenity.
- Varnished teak cockpit table mounted on aft end of engine box.
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming caps and sides.
- Scuppers in cockpit drain overboard.
- Cockpit shower with hot and cold water at stern.
- Stainless steel and teak ladder with port and starboard mounts on inside of coaming.
- Three flush hatches in cockpit sole for storage and access.
- Dark Green Awlgrip hullsides with Light Cream single bootstripe and black bottom paint.
- Hull is a composite construction with a kevlar/E-glass hybrid outer skin, an end-grain balsa and Corecell foam core, and a carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated in the SCRIMP infusion process with vinylester resin.
- Light Cream Gelcoat on cabin sides.
- Light Cream deck with molded non-skid.
- Rub rail is fiberglass with stainless steel half-rounds.
- Swim platform is fiberglass with teak treads and a telescoping swim ladder mounted underneath.
- Vanished teak finishes–toe rails, handrails, and eyebrows.
- Fiberglass pilothouse mast with spotlight controlled remotely at helm.
- Custom Hinckley bow chocks with stainless steel bow, spring, and stern cleats.
- Padeyes with chafe strips on rub rail to hang fenders.
- Varnished teak house sides and forward dash.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door with bi-folding removable hatch-top.
- Varnished teak handrail, port and starboard, on the underside of pilothouse rooftop.
- 4 Pilothouse windows, 2 sliding side windows and 2 fixed forward with heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Port passenger seating has forward and aft seating for two, upholstered in neutral Sunbrella fabric.
- Starboard helm seating with adjustable hem seat in front of varnished teak instrument pod.
- Storage under helm seat with varnish cherry louvered door.
- Cupholders at port companion seating and starboard helm seating.
- Top opening locker with chart storage and 12-volt outlet, outboard of helm set.
- Remote spotlight control pad on vertical face of helm pod.
- Ignition key switches with push-button emergency stop.
- Electrical breaker panel mounted outboard of helm seat.
- Manual bucket control for jetdrive outboard of helm seat.
- Cherry satin varnish throughout.
- Insulated and self-draining icebox with 12-volt cold plate.
- 2 burner stainless steel stove (propane).
- Antique White Formica countertop with stainless steel sink.
- Pull out trash container under sink.
- Storage outboard of sink, under sink, and (3) drawers under stove.
- LP gas sniffer.
- Remote inverter control panel.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Pantry locker forward with storage.
- Opening port with screen.
- Frigast 12 volt light mounted on aft bulkhead.
- Varnished cherry countertop with under-mounted porcelain sink with pullout handheld shower faucet.
- Cherry framed mirror on bulkhead.
- Vacuflush marine head.
- Hella fan.
- Towel bar over toilet.
- Storage outboard and below sink.
- 110-volt outlet.
- 2 Frigast 12-volt lights
- Opening port with screen.
- Forced ventilation.
V Berth Forward
- Double berth with insert comfortably sleeps two on cushions covered in green pinstripe pattern.
- Storage located in hanging locker to starboard, pantry locker to port, and under v-berth storage through drop front door as well as access under v-berth cushions.
- Two opening windows with screens.
- Frigast stainless steel bulkhead lamps for reading on port and starboard.
- 2001 Yanmar 6LY2-STE 420hp diesel engine.
- Insulated engine box cover.
- Hamilton 292 waterjet propulsion.
- Twin disc transmission.
- Vetus 7″ bow thruster.
- (2) 83-gallon aluminum fuel tanks for 166 gallons total.
- Hinckley JetStick steering control system with emergency back up control at helm station.
- 12-volt DC 7″ bow thruster integrated into JetStick steering control.
- Fuel, oil pressure, water temp gauges, and alarms.
- Tachometer/engine hour gauge.
- (2) Electric bilge pumps with float switches.
- Emergency manual bilge pump.
- Shower sump pump.
- Hot and cold pressured water.
- 35-gallon stainless steel freshwater tank.
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater (heated via shore power and engine).
- 27-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge and deck pump out.
- Masthead and running lights.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.