PROVIDENCE is a a truly divine yacht. Having spent the majority of her life in fresh water, this Picnic Boat Classic’s condition is unprecedented. Boasting a mere 600 engine hours, she has always been maintained to the highest standard by the owners Captain. All of PROVIDENCE’S maintenance has been performed exclusively by Hinckley Yacht Services. She is stored annually in a heated building and receives Hinckley’s full storage package ensuring she is gone through stem to stern, each winter. PROVIDENCE is currently lying in Marblehead, Massachusetts available for immediate showings.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic 1999
- Location: Marblehead, MA
HULL & DECK
Construction: Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, SCRIMP molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream W520 gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double Off-White boot stripe
- Silver/Grey VR-17bottom paint (Epoxy barrier coated)
Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel, folding swim ladder.
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin
- Four (4) varnished teak handrails and on house top and cabin
- Four (4) fixed elliptical ports on house sides
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
Deck and Equipment:
- Bow rail
- Sliding pilothouse windows
- Danforth anchor with rode
- Fresh water wash down
- Spotlight, Awlgripped to match deck
Pilothouse finished with Hinckley’s “teak package”
- White overhead has two opening hatches with screens
- (2) Low voltage halogen lights offering additional illumination.
- (4) Pilothouse windows – (2) Slide opening side windows, (2) Fixed forward with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Teak locking companionway door.
- Teak handrail athwartship, on aft end of the pilothouse.
- Ivory drop curtain with windows that provides a fully enclosed pilothouse
- Ivory colored interior window sun covers
- Forward and aft-facing seat for two, upholstered in Dubloom Duet Navy fabric.
- Storage under and a wrap-around stainless steel footrest mounted beneath.
- Additional footrest on the forward bulkhead.
- Forward port side varnished teak handrail with drink holder.
Helm Station (Starboard)
- Custom Ultra-leather adjustable helm seat
- Varnished teak dash
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley “JetStick®” upgraded Gen-3 system
- Top-opening locker with chart storage
- RCL Remote spot lighting control pad
NAVIGATION & ENTERTAINMENT
- Raymarine EV-1 autopilot with rate sensor, interfaced with computer system. (New 2015)
- Raymarine E-127 GPS/Chart color plotter (New 2015)
- Raytheon High-Definition Radar, interfaced with GPS. (New 2015)
- Raymarine i50 Tri-Data Display (New 2015)
- Standard horizon/matrix VHF radio
- Magnetic and fluxgate compasses
- Alpine stereo with custom speakers and 6 CD changer8.
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming
- Interior stainless steel boarding ladder with teak treads can be mounted port or starboard
- Custom removable stainless steel “bo-peep” handrail for boarding
- Teak deck boarding steps port and starboard – permanently mounted
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- (3) Flush cockpit-sole hatches
- Direct drainage scuppers
- (2) Fishing rod holders on aft side decks, port and starboard with drains
- Varnished teak 4-pole fishing rod storage rack portside
- Full cockpit cover- attaches to the pilothouse top and fastens with snaps
Insulated engine box with upholstered covered cushion.
- Varnished teak fold-down drink table with four drink holders
- Removable seat back on the engine box with forward/aft positions, stores under the side deck.
Aft Settee – the bench cushioned settee has a weather cover.
- Satin-varnished cherry finished, including sheathing.
- Teak and holly cabin sole
- Opening overhead hatch and all hatches have removable screens.
- Accu-point heater with ducts in the main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Alpine stereo with custom speakers and 6 CD changer.
- LCD TV with DVD player
- Cushioned insert in Dubloom Duet Navy
- Excellent storage under V-berth through easy access cherry drop front doors
- Cherry louvered door accessed forepeak storage area.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berth.
- Two Hella fans, mounted on forward bulkhead facing aft
Galley countertop is Beige Clear Sand Formica and a stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures and pressure hot & cold fresh water.
Other galley features include:
- Lift-top accessed Adler-Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and custom wood cover
- Microwave oven
- 110-volt outlet
- Pull-out under counter garbage receptacle
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Additional storage under sink
The galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves.
ENGINE & MECHANICAL
- Yanmar 6LYA-STE 420-hp diesel.
- Hamilton 291 jet drive.
- Hinckley JetStick® Gen-3
- Vetus bow thruster.
- Reverso Oil and transmission automatic change pump
- Manual hydraulic steering pump.
- Water drop muffler.
- Automatic bilge pumps.
- Engine room sound insulation.
- Accu-point heater with outlets in pilothouse, main cabin and head.
- 12-Volt DC electric system:
- Three 12-Volt 4D 1290 CA AGM batteries
- 12-Volt outlets in chart locker and cabinet by DVD player
- 30-Amp shore power inlet with cord.
- Heart Freedom 10 inverter with battery charger.
- 110-Volt outlets in head and galley
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.