Toi La is a very nice EP and has always been a northeast boat. She is a rare find in today’s market and is priced right for a quick sale. She features Stidd seats and a very clean interior. Broker recommended!
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Picnic Boat EP 2001
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Southwest Harbor, ME
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LYA-STP diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 909
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 440|horsepower
HULL and DECK
- Awlgrip Topsides in Dark Blue
- Light Cream Gelcoat cabin house and deck
- Double Bootstripe in Cream
- Red bottom paint
- Hull SCRIMPed with vinylester resin – Kevlar/E-glass hybrid and balsa core construction
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin and sole has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Swim Platform: Heavy duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel telescoping 3-step folding swim ladder.
- Flush foredeck anchor locker – houses electric windlass with anchor
- Hinckley pilothouse mast with spotlight and 24″ Radome are painted to match deck.
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top.
- Four elliptical ports on house sides
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming
- Stainless steel cockpit steps with teak treads – that mounts port or starboard with stainless steel brackets.
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve
- Cockpit cover (mooring cover) – attaches to pilothouse roof edge with snaps around the outside of the cockpit coaming.
Seating is available on the Picnic EP engine box that has an integrated sink and cooler with an aft-facing cushioned seat.
- Seats are finished in Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib fabric with an Ivory color weather cover.
- Entire engine box/cooler/sink and seat is hinged on the aft end and has electric assist lift for easy access to the engine, and also has a storage drawer.
Aft is full-width settee – with back and seat cushions in matching Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib fabric.
- Settee includes two hinged lids under the cushions to allow access to removable storage tubs and to below deck pumps and batteries.
- Molded-in port and starboard cup holders.
Finished in varnished teak are the interior, dash, vertical bulkhead surfaces, interior window frames and cockpit coamings.
In the EP (extended pilothouse) there is an entertainment area with “L-shaped” seating under cover, along with the additional cockpit seating.
- (2) Sliding side windows
- (2) Fixed forward windows with heavy duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wiper and fresh water washers.
- Vents for heating system
- Insulated white overhead has four acrylic opening hatches
- A varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse roof.
- (2) 12-volt outlets
- Ivory-color drop curtains with windows provide a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory-color interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows.
- Helm and Passenger power Stidd chairs are finished in “Oyster Shell” colored fabric and are on chrome pedestals that are electrically adjustable and can swivel to face aft.
Extended Pilothouse (Aft):
- EP roof shades additional seating with an L-shaped settee.
- Back and bottom cushions covered in Sunbrella Navy Taupe Rib fabric.
- Locker stowage beneath the settee.
- Table – Varnished teak table with removable pedestal can be lowered to form a sheltered, comfortable “kid-sized” berth and the tabletop is hinged to fold to a smaller triangular table allowing use flexibility.
- Two of the four opening hatches are over the aft pilothouse area.
HELM & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Station (Starboard):
- Stainless steel 14′ steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®
- Engine gauges
- ACR spotlight remote control pad
- Top-opening locker with stainless steel hold open spring to hold remote for auto pilot and chart storage
Electronics & Navigation Equipment:
- B&G HS 2000 Nav Instruments
- Icom VHF
- Furuno NavNet Radar/Plotter
- Raymarine Autopilot (2018)
- Alpine FM/CD with 6 Bose speakers with fade control
- Comfortably sleeps two forward in the V-berth.
- Separate Head with shower and Galley.
Satin-varnish cherry finished interior and cabin sole is varnished teak and holly, and has a custom cabin sole cover.
- Opening overhead hatch and opening ports below (including head and galley) with removable screens.
- Storage under v-berths
- Storage and access to anchor in the forepeak behind louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- Two Hella fans
- Two stereo speakers are mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
The Head is aft of the hanging locker with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop has an undermounted white porcelain sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead with cherry frame.
- 110-volt outlet.
- Opening port with screen
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced locker above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
GALLEY (to port):
Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. Additional storage is provided outboard and under the galley sink, and there is a pullout trash bin.
- Adler Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box with lift up access.
- Two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood cover.
- Microwave oven (110-volt)
- Stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures, sprayer and pressure hot & cold fresh water system
- (3) Cherry pull-out drawers
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt outlet
- Red step-light in galley
- Opening port with screen
- Aurora Corian countertops
- Remote propane shut-off
- Custom wood stove cover/cutting board – adds to the spacious counter surrounding the sink.
12-Volt DC electrical system
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540-amps
- 8O-amps battery alternator
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch also allows emergency starting
110-volt 30-amp AC electrical system
- Mastervolt inverter (2018)
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
- 110-volt shore power inlet, house service
- (1) Shore power cord with 15-amp inverter
- 110-volt outlet at head and galley
- Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP diesel engine
- Hamilton 292 Jet Drive:
- ZF IRM220PL transmission
- Vetus 7″ 12-volt bow thruster
- Hinckley custom “JetStick Gen2” control system is integrated with the bow thruster.
- Yanmar fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- Water jet nozzle direction indicator
- Custom wet exhaust muffler system
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- Spare parts kit
- (2) Electric 1500-GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit locker
- Cockpit shower with mixing valve
- (3) 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Engine room sound insulation
- Engine box forced air blower
- Stainless steel 10-gallon hot water heater – shore power and engine heated
- Accu-point heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse
- Fitted mattress pads for v-berth and settee
- Stern mounted varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Custom mooring cover – to keep birds off the boat
- Window and cushion covers
- Dock lines
- Three fenders with covers
- Life Jackets
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- ACR masthead mounted spotlight – painted to match deck with helm mounted electric remote control
- Weaver removable davits on swim platform
Muir electric windlass package:
- Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta anchor
- 15′ SS chain & 150″ anchor rode and stainless steel bow roller
- Windlass can be operated from the helm station or switches at anchor locker.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.