KISMET is a beautiful low hour Hinckley Runabout 29 that shows like new. Her current owner spared no expense having completed many recent updates that include all new dashboard gauges, chart plotter, Autopilot, Bluetooth Audio and much more. KISMET’s original owner built her with many tasteful options including teak decks and helm pods. If you are looking for a beautiful turn key 29 Runabout, KISMET is not to be missed.
- Custom canvas enclosure – mooring cover and separated Bimini top with front and side curtains
- New Garmin Electronics including autopilot and Fusion Apollo Series Bluetooth Stereo
- Teak decks and helm pods
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Runabout 29 2003
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Vero Beach, FL
- Displacement Measure: 8,200 lb
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LY2A
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 550
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 440|horsepower
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip hullsides.
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Boot stripe painted cream Alwgrip
- Black Bottom Paint
- Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction Kevlar/E-glass outer skin with Aircraft grade balsa core below the waterline, laminated using the SCRIMP® system.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Stainless steel handrail painted to match hull mounted vertically on transom.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Storage is provided in Stern seat locker, Settee lockers, Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- Customized sunbrella top – with zip-out forward window, side and aft eisenglass pieces.
- Sunbrella covers for windshield and side windows.
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system for head, sink and cockpit shower.
- Cockpit lighting controlled by switch at helm station.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- Teak folding table
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating in Sunbrella Seville Seaside.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
- Wire drink holders located below coaming on port and starboard.
- Custom Hinckley designed Bo-Peep stainless steel handrail with two deck mounting locations and storage beneath cockpit gunwale.
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
Forward is the Helm Area with seating in premium Sunbrella upholstery
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- Teak cockpit sole.
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick mode panel, auto pilot control, and cup holder.
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab gauges
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Adjustable teak folding table
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights – port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- New Garmin chartplotter/depth finder
- New Garmin VHF Radio
- Fusion MS-RA770 Apollo Series bluetooth radio
- Ritchie compass
- Fusion MS-RA-770 Apollo Series Bluetooth audio streaming at helm.
- 2 speakers, one outboard of helm seat and one outboard of passenger seat
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver.
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 750 MCCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shore power inlet 15-amp
Yanmar 440 diesel engine – 550 hrs
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, high hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown.
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Foredeck locker houses – Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Dock lines
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.