CYN CITY was recently refurbished at the Hinckley Yard in Southwest Harbor Maine. The hull was repainted in “Flag Blue” Awlgrip and the decks in “Cream” Awlgrip. The electronics were upgraded and the mechanicals all serviced. She is truly a turn key boat and in excellent shape cosmetically and mechanically!
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Talaria 29R 2003
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Huntington, NY
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LYA-STP diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 405
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 440|horsepower
CYN CITY is truly a turn key boat and in excellent shape cosmetically and mechanically!
Some CYN CITY cruising/entertaining amenities include:
- Forward anchor locker, with Danforth anchor and rode storage
- Pressurized fresh water sink – in engine box top
- Insulated cooler – in engine box top
- Pressurized fresh water cockpit shower
- Electric Vacu-flush® marine head with holding tank
- Bimini top
Some custom features that make this beautiful boat great for entertaining, play or just cruising:
- Teak dash area, helm pods, and cockpit coaming sides
- Clarion XMD1-RET AM/FM CD player with water resistant front panel and two pairs of speakers. Clarion remote panel hard wired to receiver provides remote functions from the helm
- Swim platform mounted ski tow post (removable)
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Cream Awlgrip Decks
- Single Cream Gelcoat boot stripe
- Red bottom paint
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half-round rubrail.
- Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform, removable stainless steel ski tow bar.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The Cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Teak cockpit side coamings
- Teak cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch
- Bimini top
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Remote stereo speakers helm area and cockpit
- Pressure water system
- Ivory Tonneau cockpit cover
- Boat cover
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- This area has 4′ 1″ headroom
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
Accommodations for two include a V-berth with cushions finished in white.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood
- Varnished cherry trim
This area also has:
- Clarion XMDI-RET AM/FM/CD Player with hard-wired remote at helm
- Vacu-flush 12-volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge
- (2) Frigast 12-volt stainless steel lights – port and starboard
- (2) Sunbrella covered throw pillows
- Electrical breaker panel
Forward is the Helm Area with matching white with blue piping luxor leather helm and passenger swivel/bolster chairs.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf.
Passenger area has a carbon fiber-faced glove box forward of the passenger seat with stainless steel handrail.
- Outboard is a varnished teak shelf with two (1) cup holder built in.
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
The Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Varnished teak outboard shelf with cup holder and JetStick®
- Hinckley JetStick® which integrates forward and aft motion steering and the bow thruster into a single joystick control
- Engine gauges and controls
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet
- Back-up bucket control
- Shore power inlet 110-volt 15-amp
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
Lounge Area – is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are covered in blue and white striped sunbrella
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
Raymarine e-series Hybrid-touch Multi-function Chartplotter-GPS Display
Raytheon 53 DSC VHF Radio
- Ritchie compass
MID and AFT COCKPIT
The varnished teak top covered Engine Box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box
- Engine box has electric lift forward end hinge aft
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard
- Direct overboard drainage scuppers
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-amp battery alternator
- 20-amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
Yanmar 6LYA-STP 440-HP 6-cylinder diesel engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive.
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 200 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen2 steering control system is integrated with bow thruster
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Horn (portable)
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell – 6” Brass
- (4) Dock lines
- (2) Fenders
- Boat cover
- Danforth 12# galvanized anchor with 30 ft chain and rode
* Trailer not included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.