BESAME MUCHO is a T 29 Runabout with. Built as a day boat with beautiful detailing, this T 29 features a teak trim and a teak cockpit sole and an upgraded Volvo 435 common rail diesel engine. BESAME MUCHO presents a unique opportunity to own a special boat.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Talaria 29R 2008
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
- Displacement Measure: 7,500 lb
- Brand: Volvo
- Engine Model: D-6 435 common rail diesel
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 320
- Engine Power: 435|horsepower
HULL and DECK
- Jade Green Awlgrip topsides.
- Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid.
- Double Cream boot stripe with red in the center.
- Red bottom paint.
- Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin.
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail.
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail.Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass.
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile.
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats.
COCKPIT and CUDDY CABIN
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings.
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers.
- Teak cockpit sole – with direct overboard drain scuppers.
- Storage is in: 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch.
- Navy top.
This runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system with cockpit shower.
- Ivory Stamoid Navy style Bimini top with zippered windshield.
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch with screen for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow.
- V-berth cushions upholstered in Astrup Scuba Starfish.
- V-berth sides are sheathed in satin-varnished cherry wood.
- Varnished cherry trim.
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out and overboard discharge.
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights – port and starboard.
- Electrical breaker panel.
Forward is the Helm Area with matching upgraded Ivory Ultraleather with red pipping helm and passenger seating with Crown seat pedestals.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port
- (2) Clarion marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf
- A second varnished teak shelf opens for chart storage below.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Custom starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick, mode panel, and cup holder.
- 15” Nardi stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Ipod Hook-up.
- Shore power inlet 110-Volt 15amp.
- Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine C 70 7” Color Chart Plotter.
- VHF Radio.
- Ritchie compass.
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Settee cushions are upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with Red piping and channeling.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Picnic Boat style fixed pedestal and table base.
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating, upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Two stainless steel rod holders mounted on port and starboard side decks.
- Rupp rod racks on port and starboard under gunwale. Two per side for a total of four.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating at transom upholstered in Ivory Ultraleather with red piping.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
- Wire drink holders located below coaming on port and starboard.
- Custom removable boarding steps mount on either port or starboard for easy entry.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 880 CCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt 15-amp
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shower power inlet 15-amp
Volvo D6-435 HP fully electronically controlled common rail diesel w/ SeaKey™ Emergency Alert Service. Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick®” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster.
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker.
Engine sound insulation:
- Lead-lined foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- (2) Fire extinguishers
- Bell – 6” Brass
- Dock lines
- Anchor windlass
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ Rode Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.