PELICAN is an exceptional late-model, low-hour, highly optioned Talaria 29 Runabout. She features the intuitive Hinckley Jetstick system for easy maneuvering, a modern Volvo D6 370hp diesel engine, Raymarine electronics, Flag Blue hull, teak decks, and custom teak helm pods. Available for the first time since new, this stunning vessel is lift-kept, Hinckley maintained, and turn-key ready for the season.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Talaria 29R 2013
- Builder: Hinckley
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Stuart, FL
- Displacement Measure: 8,200 lb
- Brand: Volvo
- Engine Model: D6 common rail diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 710
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 370|horsepower
PELICAN is a shallow-draft, water-jet driven runabout boat built to cruise gracefully in lake or ocean conditions. Many consider the Talaria 29R to be one of the most beautiful boats ever designed. With seating for up to 10, her forward cuddy cabin accommodations provide sleeping berths for two and a head when an overnight trip is in the plans.
PELICAN’s significant features include-
- Original owner
- Natural teak decks
- Custom varnished teak helm pods
- Volvo D6 370hp common rail diesel engine
- Raymarine Hybridtouch GPS with autopilot
- JetStick Generation 3 joystick control
- Flag Blue paint
- Hinckley Service maintained since new
- Lift kept
PELICAN’s recent service includes-
- Jet service
- Engine service
- Cooling system flush
- New engine internal anodes
- Replaced all hose clamps showing corrosion
- Clean and protect hydraulic fittings and other hose fittings
- Jet service
- New jet water seal and housings
- New jet cutlass bearing
- Engine service
- Clean and protect electrical connections
- New scupper drain hoses
HULL and DECK
- Flag Blue Awlgrip topsides
- Light Cream gelcoat deck with molded-in nonskid
- Double Cream boot stripe with Vivid Red Alwgrip between two stripes
- Black bottom paint
- Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction-Aramid Fiber/E-glass outer skin with Aircraft grade balsa core below the waterline, and a Carbon fiber inner skin, laminated using the SCRIMP® system
- E-glass outer and inner skin with Aircraft grade balsa and closed cell foam core, laminated using the SCRIMP® system
- Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern
- Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Marelon® ball-valve seacocks
- Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak insert treads, stainless steel mounting brackets and half round rubrail. Telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform
- Stainless steel handrail painted to match hull mounted vertically on transom
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass
- Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile
- Stainless steel pop-up mooring cleats
The cockpit is finished with:
- Wrap-around 3-window curved windshield with tempered glass with varnished teak dash, pods and coamings
- Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers
- Storage is in 1-Stern seat locker, 2-Settee lockers, 1-Flush cockpit sole locker with hatch
- Customized Stamoid Ivory top – with zip-out forward window, side and aft eisenglass pieces
- Stamoid covers for windshield and side windows
This Runabout has a forward cuddy cabin with sliding molded door accessed from companionway between the helm and navigator dash area. Next, aft of the helm area is a cushioned L-shaped seating lounge area to port that seats four. The teak covered engine box top with built-in sink and insulated cooler is convenient to both the aft and forward seating areas. A cushioned aft facing settee is molded in the stern end of the engine box. Aft, a full-width forward-facing cushioned settee is at the transom.
- Pressure water system for head, sink and cockpit shower
- Cockpit lighting controlled by switch at helm station
- Teak cockpit sole
- Teak adjustable folding table
Through the forward sliding companionway door is a small cuddy cabin finished in satin-varnished cherry with white acoustic overhead.
- Opening overhead hatch for plenty of ventilation and natural airflow
- V-berth cushions upholstered in Ultra Leather Ivory with Admiral Piping
- V-berth sides are sheathed in varnished cherry wood
- Varnished cherry trim
- Vacu-flush 12-Volt toilet between plumbed to a 10-gallon holding tank with deck pump-out
- (2) Frigast 12-Volt stainless steel lights – port and starboard
- Electrical breaker panel
Forward is the Helm Area with custom seating found in Ultra Leather Ivory with Admiral Piping.
- Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch between chairs offers additional storage as well as access to systems below deck.
- Teak cockpit sole.
- (2) Cup holders outboard to port.
- (2) marine stereo speakers port and starboard, outboard below each shelf.
Helm Station features:
- Varnished teak instrument pod and dash.
- Starboard shelf instrument layout with JetStick mode panel, auto pilot control, and cup holder.
- 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim.
- Engine gauges and controls.
- 12-volt “cigarette style” outlet.
- Trim Tab gauges.
Lounge Area is just aft from the helm area with an L-shaped inboard and forward-facing curved settee with a varnished teak shelf cap.
- Adjustable teak folding table.
- Two storage lockers under bottom cushions.
- Seating fabric is Sunbrella, Seville Seaside.
The varnished teak top covered engine box has an electric-lift access to the engine area.
- Top-opening access to a sink and faucet with pressurized freshwater.
- Top-opening access to an insulated cooler.
- Aft-facing cushioned seating for two on the aft end of engine box.
- Full-width, forward-facing aft settee cushioned seating in Sunbrella Seville Seaside.
- Storage locker under transom seat/access to jet drive.
- Freshwater shower is located under coaming starboard.
- Wire drink holders located below coaming on port and starboard.
- Custom Hinckley designed Bo-Peep stainless steel handrail with two deck mounting locations and storage beneath cockpit gunwale.
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
Helm Nav/Electronics Equipment:
- Raymarine C70 chartplotter/depth finder
- Standard Horizon PS 1000 VHF Radio
- Raymarine i70 depth
- Raymarine P70R Autopilot
- Ritchie compass
- Stereo with Ipod auxiliary audio jack at helm.
- 2 custom painted speakers, one outboard of helm seat and one outboard of passenger seat.
Low resistance, heavy copper and sacrificial zinc anode electrical bonding system includes zinc saver:
12-Volt DC Electrical System:
- Batteries total 420-amp/hrs:
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 31 – 750 MCCA start battery
- (1) 12-Volt AGM Group 4-D 210-amp/hr house battery
- Heavy-duty battery parallel switch – Emergency start capable
- 80-Amp battery alternator
- 20-Amp battery charger – multi-stage 110-volt
- 12-Volt distribution panel with breakers, volt and amp meter
- 12-Volt “cigarette style” outlet at helm
110-Volt AC Shore Power Electrical System:
- Shore power inlet 15-amp
Volvo D6-370 HP fully electronically controlled common rail diesel
- Twin Disc ZF IRM 220 transmission
- 12-volt DC 5” reversible bow thruster
- Hinckley “JetStick® Gen3” steering control system is integrated with bow thruster
Mechanical features include:
- Racor fuel filter/water separator
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Gauges: Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature
- Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, high hydraulic pressure, high water temperature
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- (2) Electric 1500-gph, 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump mounted in cockpit seat locker
- Automatic fire extinguisher system with automatic engine shutdown
Engine sound insulation:
- Composite foam insulated engine box with double gaskets on cover
- Baffled and insulated engine air intake
- Custom muffler
- Foredeck locker houses – Muir electric windlass with folding stainless steel roller and remote control
- Delta anchor with 15’ stainless steel chain and 150’ rode
- Varnished teak bow burgee staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak staff with flush socket
- (6) Life jackets
- Hand-held flare kit
- Running lights
- Fire extinguishers
- Bell – 6” Brass
- 4 Dock lines
- 3 Fenders
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.