“DETAILS” is a well optioned/executed Talaria 43. She could easily be on the cover of Architectural Digest (let alone yachting magazines). Maintained by Hinckley in heated indoor storage during the winter since new and enrolled in our Winter JetBoat Package. At this high level of care, Details will receive the Hinckley CPO Warranty. Located in Portsmouth, RI.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Talaria 43 2015
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Michael Peters/Hinckley Design Group
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
- Brand: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 550
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 550|horsepower
- Brand: Cummins
- Engine Model: QSB 6.7 liter diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 550
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 550|horsepower
“DETAILS” (name reserved) is a heavily optioned example of the Talaria 43. As her name suggests, this boat is very well executed. The hull is finished in Jet Black Awlgrip hull paint with a Matterhorn White pilothouse and cabin top. She also has a lovely contrasting grey aft cockpit. The knowledgeable owner worked at great lengths with the Hinckley team to produce one of the most stunning Hinckleys ever built. This Hinckley is in true “like new” condition. The owner has continually upgraded systems and stayed ahead of all mechanical suggestions by Hinckley. “Details” incorporates many Hinckley firsts, from the galley up layout (excellent for cruising and entertaining) to the patented frameless glass aft enclosure, to the cockpit with SureShade electric bimini that retracts neatly into the pilothouse overhead. Other options include custom teak paddle/surf board holders on the roof with nonskid surface for safety, upgraded Garmin electronics, underwater lighting and much more. She has lived with Hinckley in heated indoor storage for roughly eight plus months a year and has been enrolled in the comprehensive Hinckley JetBoat Winter Package since new. At this extraordinary level of care, “Details” will convey with Hinckley’s CPO Warranty. Please review the specifications below to see how special this Hinckley is.
The Talaria 43 features an innovative glass aft enclosure to the pilothouse that disappears with the touch of a button, large opening hatches and sliding side windows to make the boat feel open and airy. A galley-up layout results in great light and visibility and connection to the living area. Below a large master cabin with a centerline queen berth and a second guest cabin provide comfortable sleeping space and share a well laid out head with separate stall shower.
- DETAILS conveys with the Hinckley Platinum CPO warranty package and is ready for immediate delivery.
DECK & HULL
- Super Jet Black Alwgrip topsides
- Matterhorn White gelcoat deck with Matterhorn White painted Awlgrip non-skid
The Hull was manufactured using Hinckley DualGuard® Composite Construction- Aramid fiber/E-glass outer skin. Corecell M Foam for core. Carbon fiber inner skin. Laminated with Vinylester resin using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®).
The Deck features E-glass outer and inner skin with closed cell foam core. Laminated using Seaman Composite Resin Infusion Molding Process (SCRIMP®). Pilothouse roof top has painted non-skid to match deck color.
- Bow rail: Hinckley 1¼” stainless steel bow rail
- Tapered gloss varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom open stainless steel bow chocks integrated with profile and stainless steel chafe strips for fender lines and midship spring lines
- Anchor Locker: molded into foredeck with flush gas-spring assisted hatch. Includes raw water wash down spigot and custom lighting fixture
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line.
- (8) Stainless steel cleats: two 12” bow cleats, two 12” stern cleats and four 10” pull up style spring cleats
- Varnished teak eyebrow with signature Talaria symbol molding around cabin top
- Gloss varnished teak handrails on the cabin top, pilothouse top and aft end of pilothouse
- Five opening stainless steel hatches all with Skyscreen® privacy and insect screens. Three on the cabin top. Two oversized electrically actuated stainless steel hatches in the pilothouse.
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Stern mounted varnished teak 4’ flag staff and varnished teak burgee staff with mount at bow
- Eight fender pad eyes (four each side), on side decks, for hanging fenders. Stainless steel half round chafe strip on teak toe rail at each pad eye location
- (2) Fishing rod holders on aft deck sides with drains. Includes stainless steel post for holding up shore cord.
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit.
- Swim Platform: Hinckley-designed fiberglass swim platform with teak treads and stainless steel half oval and telescoping three step stainless steel swim ladder mounted under platform for easy access to and from water
- Custom under water lighting system designed to create a halo around the entire boat, a total of nine under water lighting fixtures
A large custom cockpit provides outside seating and lounging with excellent flow between swim platform and pilothouse. The addition of a custom amenity has created an outdoor galley that is perfect for entertaining groups of family and friends.
- Custom port cockpit bar is clad in gloss varnished teak and houses an additional Isotherm refrigerator with single bay handrail over refrigerator
- Drawer above refrigerator in cockpit amenity
- Fiddle in alcove outboard of sink
- Standard refrigerator
- Custom designed cockpit table easily seats up to six (6) guests and converts from a dining to cocktail table via the Crown electric pedestal.
- Fixed pedestal height for passenger seat with 2” extension
- Deluxe Polished Chrome pedestals
- (3) Quick Marine secret lights mounted in cockpit, one at each amenity and one at the starboard transom, to add soft lighting to key entertaining areas.
- Starboard amenity in forward end of cockpit by coaming door is custom clad in high gloss varnished teak and houses an Isotherm refrigeration, 7.5” deep ice chest and stainless steel Isotherm “Ice Drink” machine.
- Custom large ice chest and cooler located above refrigerator
- Optional teak decking on cockpit sole with Ivory caulk
- Varnished teak cockpit coaming with opening side boarding door on starboard side
- Molded in step with teak tread below coaming door with storage beneath
- Custom Hinckley removable Bo-Peep boarding handle at coaming gate.
- Cockpit shower with single lever mixing valve near transom door opening
- Large opening hatch in cockpit sole opens for full engine room access
- SureShade electric retractable cockpit sunshade (retracts into pilothouse hardtop)
- All doors in cockpit are custom framed louvered doors with stainless steel Lowe push button hardware
- Cockpit settee has weather cover finished in Stamoid Pearly Grey
- Cockpit cover finished in Stamoid Pearl Grey
- Isotherm White Icemaker outboard in refrigerator in cockpick amenity
- 3 Lumitex SeaBlazeX White/Blue LED underwater lights on the transom.
ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT
The Pilothouse is the primary living and entertaining space and incorporates the helm area forward to starboard, the galley to port and a comfortable dining and lounging area with twin L-shape settees. Separated from the cockpit by a retractable glass enclosure it can be a separate climate controlled space or opened up to connect seamlessly with the cockpit.
Moving forward down the curved steps forward of the galley is the guest cabin to starboard with a hanging locker and seat and a settee that converts into a comfortable double berth.
Opposite the guest cabin is the head, with access from hallway and a separate stall shower. There is a port light in hull for guest cabin.
Forward is the master cabin featuring a centerline queen berth with storage drawers below and hanging locker to starboard and locker with drawers below to port
The Pilothouse features excellent visibility in all direction through the fixed windows forward, the large electric sliding side windows and the frameless retractable glass aft enclosure. The Helm Area is to port forward with two Stidd seats, with the Chrome full power package, and the raised Galley is opposite to port. Aft are opposing L-shaped settees with a small dining table. The interior is finished with gloss varnished cherry. The pilothouse is fully air conditioned and heated or can be opened up with ample fresh air and light from the large windows and aft glass enclosure.
- Satin finished cherry window frames, instrument pod and shelf on port side. Dash pod, face and settee vertical services are also cherry clad with satin varnish
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Overhead varnished cherry handrail provides secure handhold moving through pilothouse
- Two Stidd helm seats at helm with Chrome finished bases and full electric adjustment to both helm chairs. Seats upholstered in Raven and Chestnut Luxor Leather
- Stidd seat with fixed pedestal height for passanger seat with 2” extension and trim level pedestals in Deluxe Polished Chrome
- Stidd teak ladder back style accessory and custom quilted fabric pattern
- Two opposing L-shaped built in settees upholstered Sunbrella piping
- Pilothouse cushions in Sunbrella Trax Coal with Trax Coal Piping
- Custom countertops in the galley in Corian – Deep Nocturne
- Custom teak divider between countertop and port side pilothouse settee
- (6) stainless steel recessed drink holders: two at helm and two in each aft corner of the pilothouse settee seat back shelf
- Upgraded cherry pilothouse table with manually adjustable pedestal to allow use as dining or convert to berth
- Custom table extension and filler cushion to convert starboard settee to bunk
- Three fixed frameless forward windows – Three heavy-duty electric self-parking wipers on the pilothouse windows, with intermittent wiper controls and fresh water windshield washers.
- Two large power sliding opening windows in concealed stainless steel frames that incorporate integral water drain and have controls port and starboard
- Two oversized stainless steel overhead hatches with electric actuators with switches at helm and integrated roll out screens and shades
- Overhead LED lights on dimmer provide excellent adjustable lighting
- LED rope lights recessed behind window valences with dimmer
- Remote operated powered up/down 32” Samsung 1080p Smart TV with WiFi built into starboard settee armrest with connect to Blu-ray player and KVH satellite Direct TV system. Audio is played through the entertainment system
- Satin varnished cherry cladding on all vertical surfaces on the port and starboard settees
- All pilothouse speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth
- Skysol Pilothouse Blinds in Oceanair PEBBLES Pearl
- Surfboard/Paddleboard cradle mounted to pilothouse roof top (x2)
- Optional non-skid applied to pilothouse roof top for safe surfboard/paddleboard removal
- Fold-down 32” LED HD TV monitor in overhead with Blu Ray Player
The Galley is located up, in the forward port area of the pilothouse, and benefits from excellent light and ventilation with direct connection to the main entertaining portion of the boat. Ample storage is provided in drawers and lockers under the counter and helm seat with additional storage via a custom cabinet at the aft end of the galley with three large drawer boxes.
- Corian countertop with Waterworks faucet
- Custom Fisher Paykel single dish drawer dish washer aft
- All doors and drawers up graded to stainless steel Lowe hardware
- Hanging locker door on side of pilothouse cubby
- Custom sponge and soap storage trey at sink
- Electric two burner electric cooktop
- Slide out trash can under sink
- Spice or glass storage in lockers outboard of counter under windows
- Large “pantry” drawer under helm seat with dividers for organization
- 110v outlet in alcove outboard of counter
- (2) large pantry drawers under dish washer with acrylic pegs
- Main salon table with fixed height, polished stainless steel pedestal and extension leaf with side out supports
- Breville toaster
- Custom teak divider from countertop to port side pilothouse settee
- 2 x Garmin GPSMAP 8215 MFDs with Card Reader and GPS
- 1 Garmin Remote Input Device control for nav displays
- Garmin network Wifi Adapter
- Garmin GMR424 xHD2 4kW high definition 48 inch open array radar
- Garmin GSD24 Advanced Sonar Module
- Airmar DT800 depth and temp 235 kHz smart sensor
- Airmar B164 1kW 50/200kHZ bronze thru-hull transducer
- Garmin multifunction instrument display
- Garmin VHF 300 marine radio
- Garmin GHP Reactor Autopilot system with GHC20 Control Head and Shadow Drive
- Bluechart G2 Vision chart chip
- Garmin Traffic monitoring AIS Transceiver
- Garmin GXM52 Satellite Weather Marine Receiver
- Sirius/XM radio connected to the stereo system
- Thermal Night Vision camera (FLIR) with extended range on mast painted to match deck color
- KVH Satellite TV System with DirectTV
- Wireless Jetstick remote
- Recent (2021) upgraded Simrad HS70 GPS with Bluetooth G11 for more accurate Heading Hold
- Samsung 29” HD LED TV mounted in master cabin
- Samsung 32” HD LED TV mounted in powered up/down cabinet in pilothouse
- Fusion MS-UD750 AM / FM / Bluetooth / USB x 2 / AUX x 2 / iPod / iPhone / MTP / Sirius-XM stereo receiver
- Fusion stereo remotes in cockpit, pilothouse and master cabin
- Fusion Bluetooth module for connecting to Bluetooth enabled devices
- Fusion SiriusXM satellite radio module
- Samsung 12v Blu-ray player
- JL Audio speakers and amplifiers throughout vessel
- One pair of JL Audio C5-650x speakers in master cabin
- One pair of JL Audio C5-570x speakers in pilothouse valence
- One set of JL Audio C5-653 3-way speakers in pilothouse over head aft
- One JL Audio 1000PT/M series 10” hidden bandpass subwoofer
- One MHD 900/5 amplifier
- One MDH 400/4 amplifier
- Recent Subwoofer in Pilothouse with amplifier
- KVH satellite TV3 TracVision system with standard definition DirecTV
Located down a companionway to starboard forward of the pilothouse, the Guest Cabin is accessed through a cherry pocket door and provides accommodations for two people and is finished in satin varnished cherry
- Sheer lockers over varnished cherry ceiling battens outboard of berth for additional storage
- LED rope lighting under sheer lockers with dimmer
- LED overhead lighting with dimmer
- Reading lamp up graded to Foresti & Suardi ATLAS swing arm with ivory square cube shade
- Overhead deck hatch provides natural light and ventilation and includes recessed retractable screen and shade
- Cherry trimmed fixed port light with drop down pleated shade finished in Perennials Stone Pelican
- Settee/berth cushions upholstered in Perennials Padded Cell white sands with contrasting piping in Perennials Sticks Pelican, Hybrid Sky with self-piping fabric with storage below
- Aft cabin seat at hanging locker finished in Perennials Stone Pelican
- Aft cabin cushions in Sunbrella Trax Coal with Trax Coal Piping
- Gloss varnished traditional teak and tulipwood cabin sole
- Storage in guest cabin armrest with aft facing cubby
The head is accessed from companionway opposite the guest cabin and is finished in satin varnish above the counter and light cream to match the deck below the counter and in the shower stall
- Deep Nocturne Corian countertop with under mounted polished stainless steel sink and single lever faucet
- Vacuflush marine head with holding tank monitor
- Waterworks shower fixture and sink fixture
- Recessed trash can with cover in countertop outboard of head
- Storage lockers outboard of galley counter and below sink
- Separate shower enclosure with glass door, teak slatted seat and varnished wide trim to match locker trim
- Optional teak shelf in shower
- Additional storage outboard of seat in shower with varnished teak trim
- Single lever shower mixer with adjustable height removable shower wand and recessed varnished teak soap holder
- Two stainless steel towel bars on the inside of each head door as well as one mounted in shower on aft bulkhead
- Mirror on head door
- Opening port over counter with removable screen
- Overhead deck hatch with integrated retractable screen and shade for additional natural light and ventilation
- Overhead LED lighting in head and shower. Head light incorporates dimmer.
- Shower has removable teak grating with oiled finish
- Extended cherry teak along the edge of galley counter
- Alcove outboard of sink with fiddle
The large and comfortable master cabin is finished in satin varnished cherry with a centerline queen berth, steps on either side and ample storage in lockers and drawers
- Queen mattress is Handcraft Mattress System 6 (pocketed coil with latex comfort layer) with cover upholstered in Sunbrella Trax Coal with Trax Coal Piping
- (2) 22” square pillows in Perennials Stick Pelican with knife edge detail
- (2) 9” x 18” Neck roll pillows in Perennials Scribbles Pelican
- Head board lighting fixtures upgraded to Foresti & Suardi ATLAS with swing arm and ivory square cube shades
- Large cedar lined hanging locker to starboard aft of the berth with a smaller locker with drawers below opposite to port
- Two large drawers under the berth and sheer lockers above the varnished cherry ceiling battens provide additional storage
- A large overhead deck hatch provides natural ventilation and light and incorporates a retractable screen and shade
- Overhead LED lights with dimmers and bulkhead mounted swing arm lamps with shades provide excellent lighting. Additional LED rope lighting with dimmers add accent lighting washing over cherry battens on either side of queen berth
- LED flat screen TV on starboard aft bulkhead with connection to Blu-Ray player, KVH satellite Direct TV system
- Separate stereo controls for master cabin
- (2) 110v AC outlets
- Master cabin speakers are recessed to be flush and finished with Sunbrella Shadow Wren cloth
- (2) opening port lights in the master cabin with curtains finished in Sunbrella Sailcloth Salt
- Small safe inside the Master Cabin Berth
- Custom Lowe Hardware door handles
- House Batteries: Two Lifeline GPL-8D batteries rated at 255 AH total capacity at 24V
- Starting Batteries: Four Lifeline GPL-31T batteries with approximately 600 CCA at 0° F for starting the propulsion engines and generator arranged in two banks of 24V
- 24-volt DC and 120/240VAC with thermal-magnetic breakers; volt and amp meters and subpanel for 12v DC loads conveniently located at companionway steps
- Each engine equipped with a 70 Amp 24 VDC alternator for starting and house bank charging
- Heavy-duty battery switches for both port and starboard engine starting. Heavy duty manual switch to parallel port and starboard engine starting batteries.
- Victron 70 Amp 24 VDC 3000W inverter/battery charger for the house batteries.
- Victron 25 Amp 24 VDC battery charger for starting batteries
- A grounding buss system and sacrificial zinc anode bonding system
- One 125/250 VAC/50 amp shore power cord deployed and retracted at port side cockpit coaming via Glendinning cord reel with wireless remote control
- 110v AC outlets: One in the galley, one in the head, one in the master cabin, one in the guest cabin, one in the engine room, and one in the pilothouse
- Nine Lumishore White/Blue LED underwater lights on the hull. Underwater lighting is switched at the helm
- Custom while vinyl shore cord
- Generator: Onan 13.5 kw generator
- Outdoor 110 volt outlet with stainless steel cover in cockpit kickwell
- Bulkhead lamps with shades mounted on forward face of pillars either side of the Salon aft doors and on foreword bulkhead in Master Cabin
- Guest cabin Auckland reading light with Cabin medium chart light
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS:
- Twin QSB 6.7 liter 55-HP Cummins common rail diesels with transmission PTO pumps for variable control hydraulic bow thruster
- Electronic single-lever control for each engine/transmission.
- Racor fuel filter/water separator with vacuum gauges and water-sensing alarms for main engines and generator
- Racor model LG100 in-line fuel/air separators on each fuel tank vent line
- Automatic fire extinguisher system, with automatic engine and generator shutdown. Manual discharge pulls provided.
- Forced-air exhaust blower in engine room, 24-volt DC
- Electric lifts on cockpit engine hatch.
- Oil transfer pump for main engines, transmissions and generator
- 2 lbs./sq. ft. Mylar faced lined foam engine room insulation with double gaskets on engine hatch cover
- Hinckley’s JetStick® II generation integrated JetStick control system with Hinckley’s “H-Lock” automatic positioning and steering feature; fingertip control of vessel steering, motion (fore, aft and side) and position.
- Hinckley’s wireless Jetstick® control system “PalmStick” allows operator to control the vessel remotely.
- Proportionally controlled hydraulic bow thruster with control integrated into JetStick®
- Power assisted hydraulic steering
- Dual-cylinder stainless steel trim tab mounted below each jet. Controls and displays at helm station.
- Air-conditioning with reverse cycle heat: 16,000 BTU to service master cabin, guest cabin, head and shower and 32,000 BTU to service pilothouse.
- Hot and cold pressure water to the galley, shower, head, and cockpit shower with 100 gallon fresh water tank
- Stainless steel, 17 gallon tank, heated electrically or by transfer of engine heat
- 24-volt DC Vacuflush marine head with a 42-gallon polyethylene holding tank and overboard discharge
- Three 3700 gph 24-volt DC pumps with Ultimate Senior float switches incorporating additional high water alarms
- 24-volt DC pump with automatic float switch for shower and air conditioning condensate
- Whale manual emergency bilge pump
- Shurflo pump with spigot, hose mounted inside the bow located anchor locker
- Non-metallic composite thru-hull fittings with ball valve seacocks below waterline and above the waterline where appropriate. Bronze ball valve seacocks, thru-hull fittings and sea strainers on propulsion engines
- 35-lb. Stainless steel anchor, custom polished stainless steel anchor roller, and Maxwell electric windlass mounted in the anchor well in the foredeck. Primary rode is 100’ of 3/8” stainless steel chain spliced to 200’ of 5/8” three-strand 100% nylon line
- Window covers for front pilothouse fixed windows
- Interior cabin sole covers in Sumbrella Toast
- Mooring cover for entire cockpit in Pearl Grey Stamoid
- Cockpit settee cushion covers in Pearl Grey Stamoid
- 8” brass bell
- Four 2-1/2 lb. dry chemical extinguishers
- Three hand-held flares
- Six adult Type I PFDs and two youth jackets
- Six docking lines, 40′ x 5/8″
- Coast Guard approved running and masthead lights
- Four oversized inflatable fenders, with Polartec covers
- (2) Boathooks (on mounted in anchor locker on foredeck)
- Teak cockpit and swim platform inserts with white caulking
- 6 Man Winslow Life Raft