This is an absolute beauty Hunt Harrier. A rare find!
- This well maintained and optioned Hunt Harrier was designed by Ray Hunt and has legendary seakeeping ability and is a real head turner.
- Covered and freshwater storage 9 months, cruising San Juan’s 3 months per season
- Excellent service history as well as new trim tabs, swim ladder, batteries and charger, upholstery, and tonneau, enlarged holding tank, Sony stereo, full canvas enclosure and fresh flag blue Awlgrip in 2015.
- Vessel has been lift and covered moorage stored since new.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hunt Yachts Harrier 2007
- Location: Anacortes, WA
- Brand: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: 8.1 OSI
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
- Drive Type: Stern
- Engine Power: 375|horsepower
Maquinna is an extremely well maintained (and well-optioned) west coast example of the elegant Hunt Harrier 25. Designed by Ray Hunt with legendary sea-keeping ability. This boat is kept in covered fresh-water moorage 9 to10 months per year and cruises the San Juan islands in summer – where she never fails to turn heads. The engine has been regularly serviced and maintained, as has the rest of the boat. She cruises at 25 – 30 knots and tops out to 42 – with impressive acceleration. Hunt Harriers handle seas extremely well, stay dry, and are built with quality.
Options on this boat include teak toe-rail, 375hp Volvo Penta 8.1OSI engine, trim tabs, Neutra-Salt system, sectional lounge, teak cocktail table and upholstered rear bench seat with cover.
Her layout is incredibly comfortable for entertaining, with both forward seats swiveling to create a large conversation area – along with a second seating area aft. She comfortably sleeps two for weekending, with a large fridge with freezer accommodating food and beverages.
Her owners of the last 7 years have taken pride in keeping her in like-new condition. They have done many upgrades throughout their ownership to keep the boat up to date and fully operational. Her engine was fully serviced this spring, along with new varnish. Maquinna shows well and is ready to go on her next cruise.
Maquinna (then “G2”) was sold to first owner in Sausalito, CA in 2007, where she was lift-stored on their dock. Current owner purchased in 2015, with 300 hours on engine, and undertook extensive repair and improvement – including Awlgrip hull paint, replacement of cooling system (including manifold/risers), extensive engine service including removal and service of heads and head-gasket replacement. She was essentially a new boat for current owner’s inaugural 2016 boating season, and has been regularly serviced by Coastal Marine Engine and Seaview West in the years since (repair records, maintenance and running logs available for review). She has been used to cruise Lake Union and Lake Washington in shoulder seasons and stored from September through May in covered moorage at Stimson Marina in Ballard. Mid-June through August she has been moored at Cap Sante Marina in Anacortes and used to cruise the San Juan and Gulf Islands.
- New trim tabs and swim ladder (2021)
- New batteries & integral charger (2020)
- New upholstery & tonneau cover (2019)
- Enlarged 16 gallon holding tank (2017)
- Sony stereo with Bluetooth (2016)
- Full canvas enclosure (2015)
- Awlgrip painted flag-blue (2015)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.