Properly outfitted and properly cared for – Scout is an attractive 2012 Hunt Harrier 25.
Comfortably appointed deck and helm areas. Legendary Hunt Yachts sea performance. Fresh water cooled 5.7 Volvo Penta engine. Brand new Garmin large screen GPS plotter. Bow thruster. Rich teak trim, varnished teak companionway door and classic bright transom. Cushions in cuddy, electric marine head.
On deck bar, sink and Isotherm refrigerator. Settee to port with teak table. Aft transom seating. Lewmar V700 windlass with Delta anchor and helm controls. Full canvas and Bimini. Dark blue gel coat hull. Well recommended, beautiful boat.
Stylish and nicely kept Hunt design. New listing, easily shown.
Please call for further details.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hunt Yachts Harrier 25 2012
- Location: Harwich Port, MA
- Brand: Volvo
- Engine Model: 5.7GXiCE
- Engine Type: Inboard/Outboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: unleaded
- Hours: 400
- Drive Type: Stern
- Engine Power: 320|horsepower
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Hunt Harrier 25 is a fast-touring sportsboat inspired by our Surfhunter 25. She’s a classic runabout and a superior dayboat in one. Her sleeker profile cuts a more aggressive look, while her true Hunt Deep-V hull delivers the legendary rough-water performance and comfort that’s made the Hunt ride famous. Her flared bow, lift strakes and chines deflect the spray so that those sitting aft are assured a smooth, dry ride. The engine is jack-shafted to the outdrive to make an open, useful cockpit while balancing the boat for optimum performance. Options include conventional and L-settee arrangements, removable stern seats, bow-thruster and more. The transom contains boxes for food, fish, beverages or bait. The Harrier 25 is an elegant yet potent yacht. With so many options for personalization, she can take you fishing, to the beach, and on family sightseeing adventures – in style.
- Solid E Glass.bottom laminate
- Foam Cored Top Sides
- Vinylester osmosis barrier
- Foam Cored E Glass stringers and bulkheads
- Painted Bilge
- Custom louvered vents painted to match hull
- Extruded vinyl sheer guard
- Molded interior liner
- Flag Blue Gelcoat
- Red/Red custom boot stripe
- Deck – E Glass fabric with foam cored laminate & molded non skid
- Swim Platform – Custom teak w/ S.S. ladder and handles on transom
- Anchor Locker – Molded into foredeck with hinged hatch
- Chocks – (2) S.S. bow chocks
- Cleats – (4) pull up S.S. 8″ cleats (1) 10″ bow cleat
- Ensign – Custom Teak Staff
- Windshield – White powder coated with handrails, side vents & Solex glass
- Wipers – Pantograph pot and starboard with windshield washers
- Lights – LED USCG- approved running lights
- Hatch – Lewmar cabin hatch with screen
- Fender pad eyes – (4) Wichard Pad eyes (2) Port (2) Starboard
- Fills – S.S. water, fuel,waste
- Rod Holders – (2) S.S.
- Stern Eyes – (2) S.S.
- Drink Holders – (5) one at helm, two portside and 2 engine box
- Transom locker – (2) molded into transom w/ drains
- Access – Companionway door and hatch
- Berths – V- Berth with Storage under (Sunbrella Fabric)
- Head – Manual Head with Y Valve and Holding tank Lighting – S.S. Dome light
- Storage – Locker to port
- Cabin Sole – Faux teak and holly sole Interior – Fiberglass overhead deck liner
- Bimini Top – S.S. Bimini bow with S.S handholds port and starboard sides with Starnold Bimini top & clear vinyl front and sides
- Helm – Fiberglass console with varnished teak trim & custom mahogany steering wheel Compass – Ritchie
- Seating- Adjustable sport helm seat with storage beneath, adjustabl e sport companionway seat with insulated cooler beneath, engine box seat cushion and seat back
- Cushions – Navy Majlite Vinyl with perforated center panels
- Wet Bar – Corian counter top with Corian cover, S.S. cold water pressure sink, varnished teak fiddles, 12 Volt S.S. refrigerator, and tip out waste bin
- Drainage – Self Bailing cockpit with guttered hatches Shower – Cold pressure water on transom
- Lighting – (4) LED courtesy lights
Mechanical and Electrical
- Engine – Volvo Penta EVC 5.7 gas (320 h.p.) with jackshaft I Ocean X Stem drive, fresh water cooled. Automatic fire extinguisher system in engine compartment.
- Propellers – (2) counter-rotating S.S. 3 bladed props Steering – Teleflex Hydraulic Steering
- Sound Reduction – Composite sound reduction insulation
- Cooling – Fresh water internal w/ heat exchanger, Raw water, sea strainer, sea cock with thru hull intake
- Fuel – (2) 50 gallon tanks
- Water – (1) 15 gallon tank
- Bilge Pumps – (1) 1100 GPH aft (automatic),(1) 2000 GPH midships (automatic)
- Batteries – (2) 12 Volt marine grade ACM, 10 amp battery charger,transom mounted rotary switch VHF Radio – ICOM M422 DSC
- Electrical Outlet – (1) 12 Volt outlet at helm Hom – AFI Flush mount 12 volt air horn
Canvas and Seating
- Aft Stem Seat (removable) w/ seat cover Companionway cover to protect teak Tonneau Cover
- Cover for helm console, electrical panel, and stbd side glove box Wetbar cover
- Portside glovebox cover
- Molded L-Sette with cushions (incudes engine box seat back)
- Upgrade Anchor and chain to stainless steel
- Windlass- Lewmar V7OO with anchor roller and extra cleat/deck and helm control
- Varnished Teak Toe Rail
- Teak Companionway Doors
- Electrical Sidepower Bow Thruster
- Varnished Teak Transom
- Electric Fresh Water Head
- 2021 Garmin large screen GPS/Plotter
- Fusion MSIP-600G Stereo
- Custom Pear Shaped Table with Teak border matching bar unit
- Low Profile bow rail
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.