This Williams DieselJet 625 tender is truly in “Like New” condition with only 18 hours. She went in the water for two months last summer and has lived in heated indoor storage with Hinckley since. This heavily optioned Yanmar diesel Jet tender seats 11 in safety and comfort.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Williams Jet Tenders Dieseljet 625 2020
- Builder: Williams Jet Tenders
- Location: Portsmouth, RI
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 4LV diesel
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 18
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 230|horsepower
The Williams DieselJet 625 is at the pinnacle of hard bottom inflatable construction and design. This diesel tender was delivered last summer and has stored in heated indoor storage with Hinckley Yacht Services since September. She was in the water for a mere two months and she has only seen 18 hours on her engine. Since then Hinckley has serviced her and painted the Jet components with PropSpeed.
While in the heated shed, the owner’s Captain has kept her in true “Like New” condition.
This 11 person example is tastefully and heavily optioned from the factory. The pictures were taken in January of 21’ and depict the “Like New” condition that will convey to a new owner.
Safety abounds with this tender. Underneath the seats are extra grab handles, all seating (other than bow) has arm rests, grab straps everywhere, boarding steps, there is no propeller under that water to be of concern for swimmers, she holds diesel versus gas for an increased level of safety aboard motherships and ease of filling from a large yacht. The optional (larger) Yanmar 230hp diesel means parts availability around the globe and of course the reliability of a Yanmar diesel.
Make no mistake, this is a “like new” Williams Tender without the wait or cost.
This gentlemen’s tender could be incorporated with a mothership or easily be a standalone yacht that will turn heads wherever she travels. Please review her specifications and pictures to see how stunning she truly is. If you are not familiar with Williams Tenders, please review their website to learn more about their outstanding UK pedigree.
HULL and DECK
- Standard White Tubes
- Grey Teak Inlay
- White Bottom Paint
- Sports Boat Hull Shape
- Hand-made Inflatable Tube with rubstrake and grab handles
- Four Lifting Pad-Eyes
- Fitted Fuel Tank
- Bonded Tube Step Pads with teak inserts
- Standard White tubes
- Grey teak inlay
- Piped deck drains
- Teak effect bathing side steps/platform/footwells
- Bonded tube step pads with teak inserts
- Bow U-Bolt
- Forward cleat
- Boarding pole and sockets
- Stainless steel rear handles
- Swim ladder
- Removable ski pole
- Freshwater Shower
- Sealed Upholstered Seating (removable) in Milan Silver Upholstery with grey piping
- Underseat Storage
- Forward Seat Neoprene Fabric Grab Handles
- Single Point Lift
- Light Grey Bimini
- Light Grey Overall Cover
- Folding Windscreen
- Adjustable steering wheel
- Tube repair kit
ELECTRONICS and NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine Touchscreen Color Chartplotter
- Raymarine VHF radio with AIS Ship Identification System
- Raymarine Secondary Data Display
- Fusion Music Package MP3 (with Bluetooth)
- Plug in navigation lights
- LED deck lights
- 12V DC Socket
- Optional 230-Hp Yanmar 4LV Diesel Engine
- Automatic Fire Extinguisher
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Foot pump (2-stage)
- Battery Isolator
- Auxiliary Battery
- Twin-Lever Throttle/Shift Control
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.