LAUDATO SEA has been kept in Hinckley’s care since she was new. Her owners have spared no expense and she has been constantly upgraded so that she looks amazing, is reliable and a pleasure to run. LAUDATO SEA will convey with Hinckley’s exclusive Certified Pre-Owned Warranty.
ADDITIONAL SPECS, EQUIPMENT AND INFORMATION
- Boat Name: Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic 2001
- Builder: Hinckley Yachts
- Designer: Bruce King
- Location: Stamford, CT
- Displacement Measure: 11,500 lb
- Brand: Yanmar
- Engine Model: 6LY2-STE
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine/Fuel Type: diesel
- Hours: 455
- Drive Type: Jet
- Engine Power: 420|horsepower
LAUDATO SEA is an excellent example of the Hinckley Picnic Boat Classic and comes with the important designation of a Certified Pre Owned Hinckley. Her electronics were upgraded in 2018, in addition to a brand new 420HP Yanmar engine installation as well as a new Jetstick system (July 2020). Her mechanical systems are in excellent condition with extremely low engine hours. She is equipped with an anchor locker and windlass, which the older boats didn’t have. These upgrades coupled with her impeccable aesthetics make LAUDATO SEA one of the nicest examples of the classic Hinckley Picnic Boat today.
HULL & DECK:
- Flag Blue Awlgrip Topsides
- Light Cream House and Deck
- Light Cream Bootstripe
- Red Bottom
- Hull is Kevlar E-glass hybrid and balsa core, SCRIMPed with vinylester resin.
- Deck and cockpit are E-glass and balsa core, molded with polyester resin. The deck and cockpit sole have a molded-in nonskid pattern.
- Foredeck anchor locker – molded-in flush foredeck anchor locker.
- Swim Platform: Heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak inlaid teak decking, stainless steel bracket and half round, and a stainless steel folding swim ladder.
- Rounded, tapered, varnished teak toerail with Hinckley profile
- Varnished teak eyebrow molding around cabin top
- Varnished teak handrails on cabin top and pilothouse top and aft end
- (3) Low profile opening aluminum hatches with screens
- Four opening elliptical ports on house sides with screens
- Masthead spotlight, GPS/DGPS antenna and 24” Radome are painted to match deck.
- Custom Hinckley 316L stainless steel bow chocks
- Padeyes with chafe strips to hang fenders
- Stainless steel half round on fiberglass molded rub rail
- Bow, stern and springline 316L stainless steel mooring cleat
- Teak coaming step – mounts port or starboard
- Stainless steel and teak boarding step – mounts port or starboard
- Courtesy lights are located under the coaming.
- Direct drainage scuppers
- Stowage is available in cockpit lockers with varnished teak doors
- Three flush cockpit-sole hatches
- Rupp Fishing rod holders on port and starboard aft deck sides
- Rod storage holders – mounted under the cockpit coaming
- Full Ivory-colored cockpit cover – attaches with snaps
- Optional Bimini Top
An insulated engine box with air-assist lift has an Almond color cushion
- Varnished teak engine box drink table on aft end
- Drink table includes four integral drink holders
- Removable engine box seat back with two positions – stores under side decks.
Aft Settee seating:
- Bottom and back cushions finished in Blue and White Sunbrella fabric
- Ivory-colored aft settee weather cover
- Insulated white overhead has low voltage halogen lights
- Two acrylic opening hatches
- Four (4) pilothouse windows includes (2) Sliding side windows
- Forward two fixed windows have heavy-duty, self-parking, intermittent windshield wipers and fresh water washers.
- Varnished teak locking companionway door
- Accupoint heater outlet
- Varnished teak handrails port and starboard aft in the pilothouse.
- Varnished teak handrail is on the aft end of the pilothouse
Other amenities include:
- An Ivory-color drop curtain with windows – provides a fully enclosed pilothouse.
- Ivory-color interior window sun covers for all four pilothouse windows
Pilothouse to Port:
- Passenger area to port has a forward and aft-facing seat for two
- Seat in covered, Sunbrella White and Blue Stripes .
- Storage area underneath seat is accessed through an inboard varnished teak door
- Stainless steel wrap-around footrest
- Varnished teak handrail forward has an integral cup/drink holder outboard.
- White-colored helm seat is adjustable and there is a stainless steel bulkhead footrest.
- Varnished teak instrument pod forward
- Varnished teak shelf outboard the helm seat with locking top opening locker
- Stainless steel 14” steering wheel with varnished wood rim
- Hinckley JetStick®. New 2020
- Engine gauges
- 12-volt outlet in chart pocket
- Remote switches to spotlight
- Intermittent windshield wiper control in chart pocket
- Cup holder
Electronics & Helm Electronics/Nav Equipment:
- Raymarine Hybridtouch Chartplotter including radar overlay
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Raymarine 2 kW Radar (closed ant.)
- Raymarine 218 VHF radio
- Raytheon multi-function display (Tri Data)
- Ritchie Compass
- Fusion stereo
INTERIOR ACCOMMODATIONS & LAYOUT:
Sleeps two comfortably forward and includes a Galley and a private Head with shower.
The Interior is finished in satin-varnished cherry, including sheathing. The cabin sole is varnished teak and holly.
- There are four ports below (including opening ports in head and galley).
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- Frigast stainless steel 12-volt lamps provide plenty of interior lighting
- Custom 12-outlet outlet near stereo
- Fusion stereo with helm remote
Forward, the V-Berth has an insert with cushion to form a double berth.
- Cushions upholstered in Sunbrella Denim colored fabric
- Excellent storage under the V-berths with easy access cherry drop front doors and in the forepeak behind a louvered cherry door.
- Hanging locker to starboard just aft of the V-berths.
- Two stereo speakers – mounted port and starboard on the forward bulkhead.
- Two Hella fans –port and starboard facing aft
To starboard is a private head with a solid cherry door.
- Varnished cherry countertop with an undermounted sink.
- Grohe faucet/hand held shower provides hot & cold pressure water.
- Vacu-flush marine head to holding tank
- Mirror on the forward bulkhead has a cherry frame.
- Storage is provided by cherry-faced lockers above and outboard the vanity, a drawer with a cherry face beside the marine head, and a locker under the vanity.
- 110-volt outlet
- Opening port
- Forced ventilation
The Galley is separated from the V-berth area with a “pantry” locker with louvered door and several shelves. The stereo system is mounted above and there is a remote propane shut-off there.
- White Formica countertop
- Deep stainless steel sink with Grohe fixtures
- Hot and cold pressure water with sprayer
- Adler-Barbour refrigeration – 12-volt cold plate refrigerator in a self-draining box
- Force 10 two-burner stove with remote propane shut-off and wood stove cover
- 110-volt outlet
- 12-volt light
- Red steplight in galley area
- Pullout under-counter garbage disposal
- Louvered door storage locker over outboard countertop
- (3) Cherry pullout drawers
- Opening port with screen
- Additional storage is provided under the galley sink
- Low resistance, heavy copper and zinc anode electrical bonding system
- AC electrical panel and DC sub-panel
12-Volt DC electrical system:
- (3) 12-volt batteries for a total of 540 amps
- 80 amp battery alternator
- (2) Heavy-duty battery parallel switches
110-Volt 30-amp AC electrical system:
- 110-volt shore power system – with inlet, relay and shore power cord
- Heart Freedom 10 Inverter
MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT & ENGINE DETAILS
2019 Yanmar 420 Diesel Engine with Hamilton 292 Jet Drive, Twin Disc MG 5050 transmission and Vetus 7” bow thruster. Hinckley “JetStick® Gen2” control system is integrated with the bow thruster. (New July 2020)
- Vetus 7” bow thruster
- Racor fuel filter
- Tachometer with engine hours gauge
- Fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature gauges
- High engine temperature alarm
- Low oil pressure alarm
- “Water drop” muffler
- Engine room sound insulation
- 6-gallon stainless steel hot water heater
- Accupoint heater with ducts in main cabin, head and pilothouse.
- 2.5# Dry chemical fire extinguishers
- Electric 1500 GPH 12-volt bilge pumps with float switches
- Whale emergency bilge pump with handle in cockpit
- Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission
- Manual hydraulic steering pump
- In-line 12-volt sump pump
- 25-gallon aluminum holding tank with overboard discharge
- Electric windlass pkg: Flush foredeck anchor locker houses a Muir electric windlass with Delta 22# anchor + 15” SS chain & 150’ anchor rode and pivoting SS bow roller. The windlass can be operated from the helm station or deck switches.
- Varnished bow burgee pennant staff with flush socket
- Stern mounted 4 ft. varnished teak ensign pole & socket
- Dock lines
- Life jackets
- 12-volt trumpet horn with switch on dash
- Masthead and running lights
- Masthead mounted dual light with helm mounted electric remote control
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.